You try to learn something in German! That's what brought you here, right? You are in the right track. As a learner of the German Language, I created this blog to share resources I found online or from school when I find them very useful. In this manner, I can just go here and look at them again when I need to review them or if I forgot something.
So here we are. Ich lerne gern Deutsch. Lernen Sie auch Deutsch? For German experts, I add in each post simple sentences with English translations of what I want to express. Please feel free to comment or correct. Thank you!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Learning German Cases: "Nominatve, Accusative, Dative"

My German is currently at A1.2 level and I am currently in the third case: the dative case. I've been though with the nominative and accusative cases and these two were not complicated as long as the learner knows the gender of the noun.

Below is a very interesting video and it is a good thing to have some ideas about these cases. Although I have read mixed reactions to this video, I still find it very useful and fun to watch.

"Der Hund beißt den Mann" and "Den Mann beißt der Hund" both mean the same thing: (The dog bites the man.)


Below is the summary of the usage of articles in four german cases:

1 comment:

Learn GermanLearn German - Countdown to 101 Million Download